- A4 paper size
- 11 pt, Arial font
- Single-spaced paragraphs
- Max. 250 words
- Title in bold, the first letter of each word should be capitalized
- Author list, author’s affiliations and presenting author’s email address should be in 9 pt Arial font
- Underline the presenting author’s name
- Abstract categories:
- Emerging and Re-emerging Infectious Diseases
- Tropical Infectious Diseases
- Neglected and Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Drug Resistance
- Technology Related Infectious Disease
Full paper format
Please follow the downloadable full paper template to learn how to format your full paper.
- Total duration must be 10 minutes (7 minute presentation and 3 minute Q&A).
- Maximum of 5 slides (excluding presentation title and acknowledgments slides).
- A0 paper size
- Portrait orientation
- Font size should be readable at a minimum distance of 5 m
- Participants print their own poster